For those of you that don’t know the Liebster Award is a virtual award for those who have less than 200 followers and is used to recognise blogs that you love. When it is passed to you, you complete the award before passing it on to more people.
I was nominated by the lovely Naomi Rowan and you can check out her amazing blog HERE. Like myself she is new to blogging but her blog is really awesome and if you are into all things beauty then I would definitely give it a read!
So the rules of this virtual award are:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions which were asked by the blogger that nominated you
- Nominate 5-11 and let them know that you’ve nominated them
- Finally, provide them with 11 questions to answer
- I am too obsessed with Friends (is that even possible?!). I have watched all 10 seasons twice since last September and I’m half way through watching them all again.
- I have an older brother who is 18.
- I love to sing and when I am home alone the music goes on full volume, and I also completed my music GCSE this year.
- When I am older I would love to do something related to fashion or photography or even fashion photography would be great.
- I am absolutely obsessed with Disney (the whole world knows that) and it’s really hard to pick a favourite film but one of my favourites is Princess and the Frog because I think that it has a really good message.
- This is very random but I know the whole rap to Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis and it has to be one of my favourite songs of all time.
- My favourite food is pizza especially cheese stuffed crust because it is the nicest thing EVER!
- I love animals and if I could have any animal it would either be a sloth (because I can relate as I’m so lazy) or a baby panda because they look so cute and cuddly.
- When I was in year 7 my hair literally looked like a triangle because it was shoulder length and really thick and most annoying part is that none of my friends will ever let me forget about it.
- I love to wear mens shirts because they are really oversized and comfortable and if you look in charity shops then you can find some amazing ones.
- Most of you might have already guessed this but my actual name is India but recently I’ve been using Indi because I prefer it and people won’t make fun of it. Most of my friends and family have started to call me Indi over India.
Questions from nominator:
- Why did you start writing a blog?
Well because I am on my summer holiday which is 10 weeks long, I got really bored so it was something to fill my time. I also like to write and am very passionate about fashion and photography so it was the perfect thing to do.
- If you could only use one make up item, what would it be?
This is so hard… I would eyeshadow because I literally can’t not wear it and it would also double up as eyeliner and you could probably use it for contour, so it’s perfect.
- City or countryside? Why?
I currently live in the countryside in Somerset but in about a month I am moving to East Sussex to a big town/city so I would say countryside right now because it’s so peaceful but that may change when I move.
- What object can’t you live without?
Most people would say their phones but I would have to say food (that counts right?!) because I love food and you literally can’t live without it.
- Is there any kind of food that you refuse to try?
Most seafood because things like muscles just look gross and I don’t eat seafood anyway.
- What is your favourite colour?
Green/blue, I can’t choose out of the two.
- What would you wish for if you were given one wish?
Unlimited free travel because I REALLY REALLY want to travel when I’m older and it’s really expensive so this will save a lot of money and I could also take my friends.
- Do you have any phobias/what are you scared of most?
Honestly, I am terrified of a lot of things. The main thing is probably my very weird fear of the sea and being in it scares me so much and I am also claustrophobic which is just great. However you would also think I am scared of heights but surprisingly I am not.
- What era/year/decade would you like to visit if it were possible?
Definitely the 90s because as I’ve previously exclaimed, I love 90s clothing and it just seems like the best era to be in.
- What is your dream destination?
It has got to be either Disneyland Florida or Universal Studios because it’s me.
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?
I probably do have some but I can’t think of any right now.
Question for those I nominate:
- If you could have any animal for a pet what would it be?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
- Cats or dogs? And why?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your favourite shop?
- Where is your favourite place to visit?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- If you spend the day with one famous person, who would it be and why?
- Do you have any pets?
Question of the day: What has happened recently that has surprised you?
Mine is being nominated for this!