WHATTTT?! JANUARY IS ALREADY OVER! CHRISTMAS FELT LIKE YESTERDAY!
Sorry, I just can’t believe how quickly this month has gone. Time goes so fast that it legit scares me. Before we know it, it will be Christmas 2017…
Instead of worrying about the future lets talk about how January has actually been quite good even though it’s most people’s least favourite month. Gonna be honest and say that I have literally done nothing all month except coursework because my textiles deadline was last week and my photography deadline is tomorrow. So instead of writing this post I really should be doing it but I don’t want to miss a post and I’m just loving blogging at the moment.
Even though I am still only running once a week due to lack of motivation, I’ve been doing a 30 day ab challenge and I can kinda see some results which makes me happy. I’ve also been eating surprisingly healthy (aside the creme egg I just ate..) and eating makes me feel good. If you want to see some workout/running posts then let me know.
I’ve also really been enjoying blogging more this month. I have no idea why but I have and you guys seem to be loving it as well. I have gained a lot of followers this month (well in my opinion it’s a lot) which makes me happy and I have had quite a few unfollowers as well. But you know what I am not gonna let me get me down because it’s not about numbers and everyone is entitled to their own opinion so if they don’t like my blog then good for them and I don’t care.
Enough blabbing, here’s a few things that I have been loving this month:
- Rimmel London, Stay Matte Powder – I don’t have much to say about this powder because I think everyone who wears make up will have used this at least once. I have the transparent one and it does what it says on the tin. Somehow I have already managed to crack the tin but that is what you get for the price you pay for it.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Cannes – I have mentioned this SO much on this blog because I love it so much and it’s literally the only lip product that I worn this month. For some reason I gone off lipstick and stuff but have worn this a few times. I did a post about it waaaaaaayyyy back when I started blogging.
- Rimmel London, Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara – I mentioned this in my 2016 Favourites post and I am still loving it in 2017. I don’t even know if you can buy this because it’s kinda old but I am trying to use it up so I can buy more mascara… It’s gives a great length and volume to your lashes.
- Collection, Lasting Perfection concealer – Another thing I mentioned in my 2016 faves and that every beauty fanatic will have used at least once. This tube is literally never ending and is great at covering my horrendous bags under my eyes that will never go away. Would highly recommend.
- W7, In The Buff: Lightly Toasted eyeshadow palette – W7 is a brand that I don’t know where they sell it because I never see it about but I got this from the NEC Clothes Show a very long time ago and I have rediscovered my love for it. The colours are gorgeous and the pigment is great. They also blend like a dream which is always a good thing.
- The Body Shop, White Musk Fragrance Mist – This was a Christmas present from my Nan who got me a range of White Musk scented products purely because it is by far my favourite scent. It’s the only perfume I have ever owned which would explain why I love it because I have never tried anything else. I’m not even gonna try and explain the scent cause I suck at that but it’s gorgeous.
- Simple, Deep Cleansing Face Mask – I got this in my New Year, New Stuff haul. I love this so much because it’s one that you use once a week (when I remember) and it’s one that you only have to leave on for a few minutes which is perfect because I don’t have a lot of free time. It leaves my skin feeling gooooooddddddddd.
This month in blog posts:
Here is all of the posts that I have written this month
- How To Organise Your Life
- “Art is not an end but a beginning”
- New Year, New Stuff
- Fashion Trends for 2017
- Simple Striped Tee
- Butter Bear Bath Bomb
- Old Town | Photography
- Yellow, Blue and a hint of Purple
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation
- Woman’s March 2017
- How I Style The Mens Shirt
- The Ear Cuff | Trying Something New
What have you been loving this month??
Don’t forget to follow me on all social media to keep up with my shennanigans: