I was nominated for this award by the lovely Aleeha and Lucy, so thank you so much!
So you have probably not heard this award before as it was curated by Aleeha and Lucy from http://www.halesaaw.com/. I love reading their blog and you guys should totally check it out!
They created this award so that every blogger who receives it knows that they have some incredible qualities that are perfect for blogging! Sooo I am so honoured to be nominated for it.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your post and make sure to link their blog!
- Insert the blog award badge
- Copy and paste these rules
- Complete the blogger award scrapbook style questions (make sure to include photos where possible)
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who inspire you
- Share a quote to inspire other bloggers!
“The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work” – Tiana from Princess and the Frog
2. Share a photo of one of your favourite places that you have visited. What do you love about this place?
This is very hard. I think I’m gonna have to go with the Lanes in Brighton. It’s basically filled with vintage and second hand shops and it’s just amazing. I feel like I really fit in there with my weird outfits and Doctor Martens. Brighton itself is just amazing, I’m just narrowing it down to a specific part.
3. Share a link to one of your favourite blogs. What qualities do you love about this blogger?
I absolutely love Victoria from InTheFrow! Her blog is so good and it doesn’t just feature fashion stuff, she writes about everything. I love the layout of her blog and the photos. In addition to this she always replies to the comments on her blog which I love because it shows that she acknowledges her readers.
4. Share a photo of a favourite book/film
Omg The Perks Of Being A Wallflower is by far my favourite film ever, I don’t even though why I just love it! It also stars Emma Watson who is just Queen (second to Beyonce obvs.). The book is equally amazing and I included it in my first book club that I did.
5. Do you have any other hobbies or passions outside of blogging?
Honestly no… ahaha… I spend a lot of my spare time blogging so I don’t have time to do anything else. Well I do like to read as well and I also run but blogging is by far my main hobby and is kind of also a passion because I blog about fashion which is my ambition and passion.
6. List 5 places on your travel bucket list
This hard to narrow down
- New York (basically anywhere in USA)
7. Share a link to one of your favourite posts on your blog. Why is it your favourite?
I really like my Feminism In Fashion post because I am kinda proud of it and it was my first attempt at a fashion journalism/article thing. It’s also my most popular post on this blog which is crazy.
8. Share a photo of one item that you love.
Again this is hard but it is probably my Doctor Martens and by this I mean both pairs cause I can’t chose one. They are like the most expensive things that I have ever bought and I just love them!
After writing this I also love my camera and I take it everywhere like it is my phone.
This is a very hard question…
9. Share an item which is currently on your wishlist. What do you love so much about this item/why do you want it?
Uuuuummm I don’t really have a wishlist cause I have everything that I want. Buttt I would probably have to say a pair of green Doctor Martens purely because two pairs just isn’t enough…
10. How long have you been blogging for? Do you want to continue blogging forever?
I have been blogging for about 8 and a half months now and they have been the best months ever. I want to continue blogging for as long as possible but obviously when I go to university that will come first so… I don’t know… I like to think about the present not the future.
Thank you again for nominating me!!!